Internet Visibility: Don’t Know What You miss
Web presence is now a required option for customers accessing a business’s products and services. But more than just an option, web pages have become the face of most companies to the public. The customer web experience represents how you think about your customers…it represents your brand and your value. To better serve customers, companies have begun to make more comprehensive web experiences. Complex web pages may bring in video, account information, partner info etc. from dozens of sources to paint a specific picture for each customer. Relevant content, easy-of-use, speed, consistency, reliability, and security are guiding development and management of web presence.
To manage all of these requirements many businesses have invested in Application Performance Management (APM) and Network Performance Management (NPM) tools. Together APM and NPM tools are essential aids in improving a businesses infrastructure required to support an effect web experience… but they are missing a critical component – Internet visibility.
Internet connectivity has always played a role in customer access to web presence, but in the past few years use of the Internet in the web experience has dramatically increased. The broadening use of Cloud Services sources means that web content is coming to the customer from over the all over the Internet in a multitude of paths. Gaining the ability to monitor, analyze and plan how to better manage these Internet paths and take more complete control of your customer’s experience is no longer a nice to have, it is critical to your brand and profitability.
Questions to address:
- What are the consequences of poor performance or downtime of your application or your web presence?
- What is affecting your customer’s web experience? Where will future performance problems come from?
- How are tools that help you monitor and analyze Internet availability and performance complimentary to your investments in APM/NPM tools?
- How can you take control of the Internet effect on your company’s web presence through Internet monitoring, analysis and planning?
- What are the benefits and ROI of gaining more visibility into Internet availability and performance?
- How do I get started in managing the Internet?
Who Should Watch
- CTO, CIO and CISO
- Network Architects
- Web infrastructure Decision Makers
- Network Operation Center Managers or Directors
- IT Decision Maker